You're Invited to our "Getting started with OCDS publication" Webinar

Andie Okon

Mar 16, 2021, 10:28:55 AM3/16/21
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hello!

With our growing OCDS community, we often have new entrants into the community looking to start their open contracting implementation journey and start publishing OCDS which is why we will be offering a number of our introductory webinars on a more regular basis.

Our "Getting started with OCDS publication" webinar is one of such introductory events. So if you recently joined our community or you are an existing member looking for an OCDS publication refresher, this is the event for you!

As you may already know, OCDS is an open data standard for the publication of structured information on all stages of a contracting process: from planning to implementation. The publication of OCDS data can enable greater transparency in public contracting, and can support accessible and in-depth analysis of the efficiency, effectiveness, fairness, and integrity of public contracting systems.

To get started publishing OCDS data there are some key things that you need to know. Come and learn what these are at our webinar on getting started with OCDS publication on 24 March at 15:00 (GMT) / 11:00AM (EST)

Simply click this link to get registered - https://bit.ly/2OkuRKL

If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact me at ao...@open-cotnracting.org. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

Andie Okon

Community and Capacity Building Manager
+2348032240064 | Twitter: @andiva skype: andie.okon

Andie Okon

Mar 23, 2021, 6:26:20 AM3/23/21
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group, Andie Okon
Hello everyone!

We are only a day away from our introductory webinar on OCDS publication. I'm sending out this reminder to encourage you to be a part of the session and invite anyone within your network that this may benefit. Please see the event registration details below:

Webinar Topic: Getting started with OCDS publication

Date: 24 March 2021

Time: 15:00 (GMT) / 11:00AM (EST)

Registration link:  https://bit.ly/2OkuRKL