United States State Dept., U.S. Treasury Announce Anticorruption TechSprint

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lindsey Marchessault

未读,
2022年5月6日 12:30:552022/5/6
收件人 Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hello All,

In the context of the Summit for Democracy, the US government has partnered with an organization called AIR to launch an anticorruption techsprint that will be taking place next month.

The challenge questions look very relevant to the open contracting community:
  • How can we leverage technology to analyze the data and identify patterns to detect suspected corrupt activity?
  • How can technology ensure that financial, commercial, and government activities involving public assets (procurement or sale of natural resources) and their associated metadata are captured and documented accurately?
  • How can (emerging) technology enable interoperability and resolve inconsistencies in data formats?
  • How can businesses and financial institutions with limited resources and technical capacity select reliable service providers to enable them to identify and verify beneficial ownership?
See the details below and let us know if you will be signing up to participate (and reusing open contracting tools and methodologies in the process!)

Best,

Lindsey & the OCP team