Consulting opportunity: Business intelligence tools for Chile, Moldova, Afghanistan and Portugal

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

James McKinney

未读,
2021年1月21日 12:39:522021/1/21
收件人 Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
OCP is seeking a business intelligence (BI) development team to develop publicly available Qlik Sense analytic applications using contracting data from Afghanistan, Chile, Moldova, and Portugal.

The deadline is February 12, and the full details are at:

We are happy to answer any questions through the application website (click "Ask a question").

Best,

--

James McKinney

Head of Data Products and Services

+1-514-247-0223 | @mckinneyjames | skype: mckinney.james | timezone: EST

***Let’s build back better, together. Apply to our impact accelerator program, Open Contracting Lift, for up to 200 hours + $30K toward your procurement reform idea.***

www.open-contracting.org | follow us @opencontracting
回复全部
回复作者
转发