Please Complete: Annual Survey

Lindsey Marchessault

Dec 21, 2022, 9:55:44 AM12/21/22
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group

Hello Everyone!

It is that time of the year! Open Contracting Partnership has launched our annual survey to inform our planning and strengthen our community in 2023 and beyond.

You can find the survey link here (and below), and it will be open until Friday, December 23rd. It is completely anonymous (unless you want to leave your contact details for follow up!) and should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

Last year the survey feedback was incredibly helpful to us—we reconnected in-person, deepened our local and regional support, built effective coalitions for open contracting advocacy, and provided better technical tools for sustainable procurement and data

Especially as we prepare to develop OCP’s 2024-2028 organizational strategy, we are very eager to hear from you, understand your priorities, and see how we might improve our support.

Thank you so much for your time and inputs, and we look forward to continuing to work with you to improve public procurement.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OCP2022Survey

All the best and happy holidays to those that celebrate!

Lindsey & team OCP

Lindsey Marchessault

Director of Data & Engagement
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

🟢 All government procurement should be sustainable and open: explore our new toolkit to get started. 🟢