Fwd: Award for “Open Contracting Impact”

Lindsey Marchessault

Oct 21, 2020, 1:15:02 PM10/21/20
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hi All,

See below opportunity to apply for an 'open contracting impact' award.

Best,

Lindsey
Lindsey Marchessault

Director of Data & Engagement
+1-403-679-1028 | Twitter: @lmarchessault | Skype: lindseymarchessault

www.open-contracting.org | standard.open-contracting.org

follow us @opencontracting & @ocdata

*** The Open Contracting Data Standard is the best way of disclosing public contracting data. Learn how to contribute to the next release of OCDS. ***