OCP Annual Survey

Lindsey Marchessault

Dec 20, 2021, 11:23:56 AM12/20/21
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hi All,

Have you completed our Annual Survey yet?

There’s still time to shape how we work in 2022! This is a last reminder to complete our annual survey if you have not already. The survey will take up to 10 minutes and we will be using it to inform our priorities in the coming year.

The survey is here, and will be open through Wednesday, December 22nd.

Best,

Lindsey & the OCP team

Lindsey Marchessault

Director of Data & Engagement
+1-403-679-1028 | Twitter: @lmarchessault | Skype: lindseymarchessault
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

** Tell us what to do in '22! Take our annual community survey (also in FrenchRussian and Spanish) **