Re: Draft email to share OCDS Toucan updates [Community #6490]

da...@open-contracting.org

Sep 29, 2020, 11:40:17 AM9/29/20
to standard...@open-contracting.org, standard-dis...@open-contracting.org

Hi all,

We have recently added some features to OCDS Toucan, our set of online tools for OCDS data transformation.

  • Split packages tool : split release or record packages into smaller files.
  • Save to Google Drive : save the results of any transformation to Google Drive.
  • Input URLs : instead of uploading, you can provide the links to your OCDS files, if they are available online.
  • Take the results to another tool : if you want to do more than one transformation, you can take the results from one tool to another one, without downloading files.
  • Set the encoding for input files.
  • Print the results in pretty JSON.
  • New options for Flatten Tool: select the schema version, filter data by field, check/uncheck which fields to include in the flattened files, and more.

Have a look at https://toucan.open-contracting.org/.

We want to thank Rodrigo Villalba and Cristobal Barreto from the UCA-Paraguay who volunteered in the development of OCDS Toucan and helped us with these updates.

If you have any comments or questions about OCDS Toucan, please contact us at da...@open-contracting.org.

Regards,
Andrés.

The OCDS Helpdesk is a free service funded by the Open Contracting Partnership and provided by Open Data Services Co-operative and Centro de Desarrollo Sostenible. Helpdesk services are provided on a best efforts basis, without warranty of the accuracy or completeness of information provided.

http://www.open-contracting.org | http://standard.open-contracting.org | @ocdata