New Challenge from OGP & ADB: Using Digital Technology to Improve Transparency & Accountability of Covid-19 related Spending

Lindsey Marchessault

Sep 10, 2020, 12:08:08 PM9/10/20
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hi All,

Please see this new opportunity from Open Government Partnership and the Asian Development Bank: https://challenges.adb.org/en/challenges/new-normal-government-accountability-responsiveness?lang=en

Deadline is Nov 3, 2020.

It looks like everyone is eligible (including folks from government and non-government organizations). I don't see any restrictions in terms of country.

If you plan to apply based on your work to track and monitor covid-19 procurement, please let us know!

Best,

Lindsey

Lindsey Marchessault

Director of Data & Engagement
+1-403-679-1028 | Twitter: @lmarchessault | Skype: lindseymarchessault

www.open-contracting.org | standard.open-contracting.org

follow us @opencontracting & @ocdata

*** An inclusive economy is a stronger economy. Learn about emerging strategies for empowering women-led businesses through public procurement in our new report. ***