Action Requested: OCP Annual Feedback Survey

Lindsey Marchessault

Dec 7, 2020, 3:53:03 PM12/7/20
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
It's that time of the year again - we are conducting our annual feedback survey to inform our planning for 2021!

We would appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes to give us feedback. We know it has been a difficult and busy year, so we really appreciate your consideration.

All of your answers will remain anonymous unless you choose to leave an email address in the final question. We welcome your honest feedback about how we are doing and how we can improve. The survey is here and will remain open through Tuesday, December 22nd.

The responses we received last year were invaluable in helping us understand how we can better support you, and we adapted our strategy, priorities, and resources to meet your needs. Based on the feedback of our community we invested more in reform management, data use and advocacy support. We facilitated more connections amongst champions and told more open contracting stories. With the shifts that took place this year, we once again are turning to you to continue to adapt to change, advance open contracting, and shape a new path forward, together.

Thank you for being a champion for open contracting. 2021 won't be an easy year but we are heartened by the drive and energy of our partners. We are committed to support you and our community to get to more impact from open contracting in 2021.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or feedback about the feedback survey!

Best,

Lindsey & team

Lindsey Marchessault

Director of Data & Engagement
+1-403-679-1028 | Twitter: @lmarchessault | Skype: lindseymarchessault
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

***Check out game-changing insights by 35 reformers to rethink government procurement with under-represented business communities.***

***Consultá las ideas innovadoras de 35 reformadores sobre cómo repensar la contratación pública con comunidades empresariales subrepresentadas.***