Call for Research Proposals: Equity and Effectiveness as we Build Back Better from Covid-19

1 view

Lindsey Marchessault

Jan 4, 2021, 6:10:44 PM1/4/21
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hi All,

OCP is following up on our first Action Research program by launching a new call for projects to investigate the equity and/or effectiveness of public procurement.

Proposals from any country are eligible. The deadline is Jan 31.

Please help to share with folks who want to use research to advocate for meaningful change.

Best,

Lindsey & the OCP team

Lindsey Marchessault

Director of Data & Engagement
+1-403-679-1028 | Twitter: @lmarchessault | Skype: lindseymarchessault
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

***Check out game-changing insights by 35 reformers to rethink government procurement with under-represented business communities.***

***Consultá las ideas innovadoras de 35 reformadores sobre cómo repensar la contratación pública con comunidades empresariales subrepresentadas.***