Invitation to OC report launch by TI-HI & GTI

Isabelle Adam

Oct 28, 2020, 6:43:23 AM10/28/20
to standard...@open-contracting.org

cid:image006.jpg@01D6A60B.097916B0

The Government Transparency Institute and Transparency Health Initiative
invite you to attend the launch of our report :

Open Contracting in Low and Middle Income Countries:
What works best
, where?

Date: 4th of November 2020
Time: 2:00pm – 3.30pm (CET/ GMT+2)
Venue: ZOOM

Join us for the launch of the Government Transparency Institute’s (GTI) and Transparency International Health Initiative’s (TI-HI) new report; “Modelling Reform Strategies for Open Contracting in Low and Middle Income Countries” -  evaluating the effectiveness of reforms aimed at introducing open contracting in LMIC settings.

The authors will introduce the report, followed by comments from select organisations and a structured Q&A covering topics such as- how does Open Contracting help broader cross-sectoral reforms, and what the key contextual factors should be in designing Open Contracting reforms, in order to generate thought provoking debate on how we can move the dial on procurement transparency.

Copyright © 2020 Transparency International Health Initiative, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1BE

You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.