Request for information: Open Contracting Data Support Team(s)

James McKinney

Nov 23, 2021, 11:29:44 AM11/23/21
to Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
The Open Contracting Partnership is exploring how to best evolve the Open Contracting Data Standard helpdesk and are looking for your input and expressions of interest. We are looking for your ideas of how we can best organize our support to our partners and whether you and/or your organization have the skills and experience to join our Data Support team.

The RFI is open to both individuals and organizations. Please submit any questions about this RFI by 25 November by emailing Lindsey Marchessault. We will publish all questions and answers by 30 November. The deadline for submission is 20 December. Submissions must be in English. Get more information on the opportunity and how to apply here:

Best,

--

James McKinney

Head of Technology

+1-514-247-0223 | @mckinneyjames | skype: mckinney.james | timezone: EST

***What’s hot? The G7 endorses open contracting and our new Quickstart Guide helps power up your procurement reforms***

www.open-contracting.org | follow us @opencontracting

Lindsey Marchessault

Nov 30, 2021, 12:58:48 PM11/30/21
to James McKinney, Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Hi All,

Questions and answers have now been posted in Annex 3 of the RFI. Really looking forward to the submissions (due Dec 20).

Best,

Lindsey & team
Lindsey Marchessault

Director of Data & Engagement
+1-403-679-1028 | Twitter: @lmarchessault | Skype: lindseymarchessault
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

Lindsey Marchessault

Dec 20, 2021, 11:25:04 AM12/20/21
to James McKinney, Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Friendly update that the deadline is today.

Best,

Lindsey & OCP team

Lindsey Marchessault

Director of Data & Engagement
+1-403-679-1028 | Twitter: @lmarchessault | Skype: lindseymarchessault
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

** Tell us what to do in '22! Take our annual community survey (also in FrenchRussian and Spanish) **

EMILE DESTIN IBARA DONIAMA

Jan 22, 2022, 7:12:52 PM1/22/22
to Lindsey Marchessault, James McKinney, Open Contracting Data Standard - Discussion Group
Dear network,

I am Emile destin, I am participating in the “STARTUPPER OF THE YEAR” challenge organized by TotalEnergies. I am one of the preselected entrepreneurs who represent the Republic of Congo 🇨🇬.

Please vote for me please

-Step 2: create an account on the website (required to vote)

-Step 3: Click ''I like this project''

Project name: DurablEnergy

NB: only likes on the TotalEnergies website will be taken into account.

Please share this post

We are counting on you ! Thank you 🙏