1ML Thread Injection Syringe-KELUN

Dona

May 10, 2021, 10:47:56 AM5/10/21
to brigade-dynconfig
Hello Manager,

Thank you for your always support at pass few years.

Due to COVID-19 Vaccine demand, our company has signed contract with KELUN and got the  exclusive agent of below 1ml Thread Injection syringe at 26th of April,
if you got any needing, please feel free contact with us.

Sample avaialbe, can start delivery within 10days. month capacity is 11Million pcs.

CE, FDA, 510K ready.

PS: we are exclusive agent in all of the world, if you got others seller of KELUN,please feel free contact with us also.

Best Regards

Dona Xie
WhatsApp:+852 52623693
Tel:+86-755-28680195

Due to problem of promot email. below emailbox are available for contact with us.