Dynamic Configuration document/details

Neetika

Jun 13, 2019, 2:31:35 AM6/13/19
to brigade-...@onosproject.org
Hello,

I am very new to ONOS. We are exploring it right now as an SDN Controller that will interface with newer OpenFlow based switches as well as Legacy routers in our network.
The routers in our network are SNMP based for provisioning and monitoring and have a control plane of their own.
My question pertains to the management part.
Is there any documentation available for the dynamic configuration subsystem which can tell me the capabilities of this app. Also how I can use this, if possible to provision my legacy device.

Regards,
Neetika