Re: ONOS

Andrea Campanella

Jun 22, 2018, 4:58:17 AM6/22/18
to Pesic, Jelena (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay), ONOS Dynamic Configuration Brigade
Hi Jelena,

The dynamic configuration brigade, in CC has done a great deal of work around yang tools and automated XML generation.
Were you interested in something specific ? Are you looking at integrating a netconf device ?

Cheers,
Andrea Campanella

Member of Technical Staff at ONF
Member of ONOS Technical Steering Team
Member of Ambassador Steering Team, ONOS and CORD Community

On 21 Jun 2018, at 13:53, Pesic, Jelena (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay) <jelena...@nokia-bell-labs.com> wrote:

Hi Andrea,

I have a short question related to this page from Nov 2017 :

at the end of the page there is Future work:

Future Work
There is much room for improvement and testing, this is only a basic skeleton of the infrastructure. The improvement should be focused on extracting the XML that is now encoded in the NetconfSessionImpl's methods and testing each operation. In the future the XML can be generated through YANG models so it can be specific for every type of device we want to connect.

Is there any news on the extracting the XML that is encoded in the NetconfSessionImlp’s?
Thanks!

Regards,
Jelena

Dr. Jelena PESIC
OSA Ambassador
Research Engineer
Bell Labs, NOKIA
Centre de Villarceaux - Route de Villejust
91620 NOZAY