Cisco IE3300 netconf device driver

Apurva Paranjape

Mar 21, 2024, 8:51:28 AMMar 21
to Dynamic configuration
Dear team,
I am unable to discover cisco IE3300 switch using default cisco driver in ONOS. Therefore,
I created custom driver (ciscoIE3300) and built  ONOS from source code (version  2.6.1) without any errors.
I activated the driver as seen in attached screenshot and uploaded netconf-cfg.json file stating the driver name .
But it can not find device.log file attached for reference.

I am new to ONOS and want to explore it for configuration management.
Please could you help me.

log.txt
ScreenshotONOS.png

Apurva Paranjape

May 3, 2024, 5:27:01 AMMay 3
to Dynamic configuration, Apurva Paranjape
Dear Team,

Following the successful implementation of the DeviceDescriptionDiscovery behaviour, I am now progressing towards implementing LinkDiscovery and FlowRuleProgrammable behaviours for Cisco IE3300 switches using NetConf. In this context, I am seeking clarity on the purpose and necessity of the ControllerConfig class. My final goal is to control the switches using ONOS.
Could you please guide whether implementing the ControllerConfig class is essential for my objectives? Additionally, any relevant documentation or resources about this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Apurva Paranjape