Re: Digest for pinardi@one-bosco.org - 2 updates in 1 topic

Abner Santos

Jun 18, 2015, 3:11:44 AM6/18/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org
i agree with you. fyi: we are/will be doing this...

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 3:09 PM, <pin...@one-bosco.org> wrote:
Anthony Malino <abma...@one-bosco.org>: Jun 17 08:06PM +0800

I just hope that before submission of the documents for the K-12, all have
been consulted. Specially for the engineering part.

Joseph Abillada <jcabi...@one-bosco.org>: Jun 17 09:29PM +0800

I do agree with tou sir tom. Experts who know more about the topic
should be consulted so as to come up with a sound and comprehensive
curriculum.

Again, SYNERGY.

Connie T. So

Jun 19, 2015, 2:42:33 PM6/19/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org
Additional information po...
School Year 2012-2013 - JHS started working on the SHS program
School Year 2013-2014 - Plan was presented to the CoW
     Decisions/actions made after the presentation:
          - SHS separated from the JHS Department, leadership was given to the College Dept
          - Working Committee was created, headed by Sir Jun Bernad
          - group meetings/discussions were held (one group- with all academic heads, 2nd group - with all non-teaching heads, 3rd group- with JHS Area Heads and College Program Chairs)
     Towards the end of School Year 2013-2014, the JHS was requested again to work on the program.
     Early part of School Year 2014-2015, another plan was presented to the House Council by JHS Management Team, a different working Committee was created, headed by Fr. Inocencio. All Departments (DB Manda) and DB Schools (FIN) were invited to work on the curriculum, programs, policies and other concerns.
  Start of School Year 2015-2016 - Mr. Bob Delfin, who was a Principal of a Senior High School in Papua for three years, was appointed to be the Head of the SHS Area for School Year 2016-2017.

--
Visit us at http://pinardi.one-bosco.org
---

Rodelio Barcenas

Jun 19, 2015, 6:18:40 PM6/19/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org

Thanks for the input Ma'am Connie. That was a good input po. For the sake of the info, I'm raising a Point of Order.
May this thread be put into a halt. Suggestion to discuss this further in a proper fora. The premise of this thread have been answered.

Let's all work together with Sir Bob. Sir Bob will definitely need help. Good luck to All Don Bosco schools.