Salesian

Dwayne's Production Vlogs

Apr 11, 2019, 7:34:04 AM4/11/19
to The Pinardi Shed (Forum)
For me this Pinardi Shed its for good thoughs and manner as a bosconian you should learn many things for doing good deeds and follow same actions of St.John Bosco.And their is 3 important things being a truly pleasant person.first respect it means you don't make them funny.it means make their feelings happy and make their day good.second is love,we should care others for their needs and makr new friends and Do It Together just like you have a family.kast important thing is kindness you care for them for reasons that truly as a bosconian talking to them in a right way.like forgiving and being honest to others.