How can we all help make the 200th birth anniversary of Don Bosco meaningful, memorable and socially relevant and responsible?

Vitaliano Chito Dimaranan

May 1, 2015, 11:52:48 PM5/1/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org
As you all know, this year is the 200th birth anniversary of St. John Bosco. Can you suggest ways to make it go beyond the level of mere external celebration?

Maria Cristina Vista

May 4, 2015, 7:18:58 AM5/4/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org
Fr. Rector, am thinking po of a liturgical celebration where testimonials  from alumni, retired faculties and personnels, parents and present EPC, of the good things and memories they got and cherish the most, from our Mother institution. Examples would be presenting an AVPs, video interviews and or live sharings of bosconians, salesians, educators parents and alumni of their unforgetable experience from Don Bosco.  An Agape will follow this celebration. Former salesians assigned, alumni, teachers and personnel will graced the events. The present and selected core group from the EPC of the different department will do the leg work. :-) suggestion lang po. thanks po

Rodelio Barcenas

May 6, 2015, 9:08:41 AM5/6/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org
Just a thought,  siguro po we identify kung sino po intended audience muna.  Then from  there we can get the common things they would like to see about Don Bosco. Maybe, dun na lalabas yung ibang programs na suitable...  baka other members have better ideas....

Arthur Edang

May 7, 2015, 12:29:24 AM5/7/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org
Let's put up a contest on the life of Don Bosco based on his autobiography.  For example: Where was Don Bosco headed when he fell off a horse?  Or why did he break his violin?

Then several elimination stages, leading to the Finals top 10.  Winner gets a free trip to Italy.

--
Visit us at http://pinardi.one-bosco.org
---

Rodelio Barcenas

May 7, 2015, 12:32:02 AM5/7/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org

Wow mukhang kahit ako di makasagot dyan haha. Magbabasa muna ako hehe. But, meron bang steering commitee? Paano makakarating sa kanila ideas?