DBTC Freedom Wall, your view points, your perspectives...

Rodelio Barcenas

Apr 9, 2019, 9:10:08 PM4/9/19
to The Pinardi Shed (Forum)
Hi,

Regarding nga pala sa DBTC Freedom Wall na napakasikat? Wala naman mali dun sa intention to help pero before you do that, let this muna be a stern warning about somethings not considered by them or the admin of the DBTC Freedom Wall.

Here are some points;
  1. The use of the acronym DBTC is absolutely a misrepresentation of the School itself.
  2. DBTC Freedom wall is not a registered PIP Personal Information Processor of the school. They have personal information of our students such as names, pics which is not supposed to be in their possession.  Posting it publicly without the data subject's consent is a Data Privacy issue and has a strong possibility of attracting Legal Issues.
  3. The DBTC FW site contains Trolls which can mislead readers especially to those who cannot separate truth from trash.

My personal view is it is OK to set up that kind of site, the admins of the site should coordinate with the school and talk about some boundaries which will respect the data privacy of the subjects and school itself.

Yours in Don Bosco,

Sir Barci