Re: Digest for pinardi@one-bosco.org - 1 update in 1 topic

Anthony Malino

Jun 17, 2015, 8:06:31 AM6/17/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org
I just hope that before submission of the documents for the K-12, all have been consulted. Specially for the engineering part.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:18 PM, <pin...@one-bosco.org> wrote:
Joseph Abillada <jcabi...@one-bosco.org>: Jun 17 07:33AM +0800

Good point you have there sir Paul. With our limited resources and
streamlined funds, one possible way of getting through his hard time is
SYNERGY. [?]

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Paul Catalan <pmca...@one-bosco.org>

Joseph Abillada

Jun 17, 2015, 9:29:36 AM6/17/15
to pin...@one-bosco.org

I do agree with tou sir tom.  Experts who know  more about the topic should  be consulted so as to come up with  a sound and comprehensive curriculum.

Again,  SYNERGY.

--
Visit us at http://pinardi.one-bosco.org
---