FS: Niner One 9 scandium single speed mtb, small. attn juniors. PHOTOS

turbo...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2024, 12:19:13 PMJun 18
to OBRA Chat
Perfect for short track or a junior getting into the sport.
Weighs 20.5 lbs as shown, with tubes. It's really light.
These scandium frames were super light and hard to find, especially in the raw silver colorway.
My wife built this up in 2015 and has ridden it maybe 100 miles total. CLASSIC STORY
Also it's really light, and shiny too. W@W!

Niner One 9 Scandium (aluminum)
size small
Niner eccentric BB, works perfectly
Niner rigid carbon fork
TruVativ carbon seatpost
PRO carbon handlebars
ODI lock-on grips
Shimano XT brakes
Cane Creek headset
front wheel is velocity blunt ss on DT240s hub
rear wheel is de-stickered DT something on DT1800 hub (240s star ratchet internals)
Frame has two bottle mounts: one inside main triangle and another under downtube.
Chris King rear cog
Did I mention it's really light? look at the hydrangea holding it up no problemo!

$1000 for OBRA folks, less for a junior.
located in SE Portland
wow what a cool bike.

erik goodfriend

Jun 21, 2024, 4:14:18 PM (11 days ago) Jun 21
to OBRA Chat, turbo...@gmail.com
Is this Niner still up for sale?
I am a 5'-4" guy. Do you think it would fit me or is it too small?
My email is eri...@comcast.net
Thanks

turbo...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2024, 1:31:46 PM (7 days ago) Jun 25
to OBRA Chat, erik goodfriend, turbo...@gmail.com
Still for sale
Make an offer