FS: Pivot Mach 5.5 27.5 $2750 Full Carbon Size Medium

John Gulick

Jul 2, 2024, 10:43:16 AM (14 hours ago) Jul 2
to OBRA Chat
I purchased this to have a 27.5 but haven't ridden it.  It is in immaculate shape with only a handful of rides on it out at Rockypoint and Stub Stewart.

Details:
--Purchased from cyclepath here in portland.
--Full Carbon Pivot Mach 5.5
--Reynolds carbon wheelset and industry 9 hubs.
--Fox Live valve suspension.
--Volume reducer kit for the rear shock.
--Upgraded Fox transfer kashima dropper with wolfstooth lever.
--Upgraded brake rotors.
--No pedals currently with it/negotiable.
--Fork stem is uncut; cockpit still configurable.

john/503.757.7846