FS: 54 cm Alchemy Aithon gravel bike: priced reduced $1950

Don McKie

May 16, 2024, 10:59:20 AMMay 16
to OBRA Chat
2017 Alchemy Aithon: carbon fiber, size 54cm. all road geometry, fits up to 700x40c tires. Vitoria Terreno dry tires. Brand new crankset (Shimano grx 600) chain, and 11-34 cassette. King headset. Shimano grx 810 shifters and derailleurs. Mechanical shifting, frame is Di2 ready should you want to upgrade later. Rol carbon wheelset, salsa cowbell bars, I replaced the water bottle rivnuts myself: totally functional but doesn’t look as nice as original rivnuts. I tried to show in photo. Frame is over 4K new: completely made in America. Check out their website to learn more. I’m original owner. Asking $1950 obo. I have different sized stems for the bike.
Thanks for looking!

Here is the link to the craigslist ad: