Bikes for sale!

Benicio

Jul 2, 2024, 10:43:23 AM (14 hours ago) Jul 2
to OBRA Chat
Hey all,

I have a few bikes I am looking to sell. I will add some photos and basic information in this post but please reach out to me regarding a specific bike if your interested! If you are located in the Portland area feel free to reach out we can get a test ride or something sorted.

Specialized Tarmac SL7 54CM
- Ultegra Di2 11speed
- 60mm bontrager xxx6 rims
-120mm Stem (100mm also available)
- pro vibe aero aluminium 40cm bars
-170mm Ultegra crankset with left arm power meter

Speedvagen Framset 54/55CM
- Speedvagen frame, fork, seatmast, and stem
- Sram force Crankset 170mm
- Sram red 12 speed chain
- Sram force XPLR rear mech
- FSA 42cm aluminium bars
Moots YBB
-  New NX mechanical groupset
- 26in rims

I added a photo of all bikes below, please reach out about pricing or any other questions! I'd love to chat or setup a test ride upon request.

Best,
Benicio T.

IMG_4925.HEIC
IMG_1982.JPG