Re: [OBRA Chat] FS: HI-FI Carbon tubular race wheels $50

Erik Voldengen

Aug 4, 2022, 2:27:20 PM8/4/22
to Lisa Eriksson, obra...@obra.org
Geeze, I'll take them if they're not gone yet.

Moving sucks, doesn't it?

- Erik

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 10:40 AM Lisa Eriksson <emma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
I need these wheels gone by the end of this weekend due to my upcoming move.
Rear wheel needs new tire glued to it and a new spoke (see images) therefore the very low price.
Carbon Tubular 11-speed rim brake wheel set. Perfectly good with several more years left in them, apart from the above stated issues.
Take them off my hands and fix them up, then race your heart out!  :)
Original HI-FI skewers included.

$50 and they're yours

Lisa