Tubular cx wheelsets

Josiah Zukowski

Jul 12, 2022, 2:01:41 PM7/12/22
to OBRA Chat
Posted some of this stuff a few times, not likely going to be using any of this gear again anytime soon so please come get it, would rather it's being used than just hanging in the garage.  I have more pictures of everything posted here I can share.

                                                                    Tubular wheelsets:

1 ritchey wcs 10spd tubular rim-brake aluminum wheelset.  Has challenge 33mm grifo front 33mm limus rear, tires need to be re-glued.  Includes cassette. $120 OBO

IMG_5719.JPG

1 Velocity 10spd tubular rim-brake aluminum wheelset with Major tom rims and valocity-branded formula hubs.  Has Challenge 33mm chicane front, 33mm fango rear, Tires hold air but should probably be re-glued for race season. Includes cassette.  $100 OBO

IMG_3985.JPG

1 Velocity 10spd tubular rim-brake aluminum wheelset with Major tom rims and white-industries hubs.  Has 33mm tufo cubus front and rear, ready to race. Includes cassette.  $150 OBO

IMG_3993.JPG

1 Unbranded 10/11spd tubular rim-brake carbon wheelset.  Has 33mm cotton grifos glued front and rear, definitely need to be re-glued.  can include 10 or 11spd cassette.  $150  OBO.  Very light

IMG_5729.JPG

christ...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2022, 5:07:14 PM8/4/22
to OBRA Chat, josiahz...@gmail.com
Hi there,

I'm looking for a set of wheels for my spare bike (2014 Focus Mares CX). Do you still have any of these available?

Christophe