Clothing repair

cp57embd#gmail.com

Jun 25, 2024, 9:04:47 PMJun 25
to obra...@obra.org

Does anyone have a good source for zipper replacement on a Showers Pass softshell jacket? Thanks much

Sent from Mail for Windows

David Sailors

Jun 26, 2024, 10:02:44 AMJun 26
to cp57...@gmail.com, obra...@obra.org
I'm not sure what area of Oregon you live in but in Bend, The Gear Fix has a repair section in their store. I've had them replace zippers before.
541.617.0022   550 SW Industrial Way, Bend

Dave

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 6:04 PM cp57embd#gmail.com <cp57...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone have a good source for zipper replacement on a Showers Pass softshell jacket? Thanks much

Sent from Mail for Windows

christ...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2024, 10:27:51 AMJun 26
to OBRA Chat, David Sailors, obra...@obra.org, cp57...@gmail.com
I have used and got great service from Mountain Soles https://mtnsoles.com/.
They made some repair on my motorcycle gear in 2021. At the time, they had a deal with REI downtown Portland. You could drop off and pick-up gear for repair there.

Jesse Burkett

Jun 26, 2024, 3:33:01 PMJun 26
to obra...@obra.org
I've had Mountain Soles replace a jersey zipper and extend some bib straps and
have been quite happy.

They actually have some Showers Pass jacket-specific zipper info on their site:
https://mtnsoles.com/sewing-repairs-and-alterations/ (under the Cycling Apparel tab)

Cheers,
Jesse