KINGS VALLEY ROAD RACE IS UPON US

Travis Richardson

Jun 25, 2024, 10:29:07 AM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to OBRA Chat
Have you joined THE QUEST FOR THE SCEPTER!?

After 25 years of faithful service to The Crown, Scott and Cameron passed on their duties to a new generation.  But are they worthy!? The King is not quite sure about these new race stewards, and he has ordered by Royal Decree a QUEST FOR THE SCEPTER. Those deemed worthy by the roads of His Valley will grasp The Royal Scepter.

Are you bold enough for an early race attack? Cagey enough to slip away on the false flat? Strong enough to power through the finishing uphill straight? There's a lot of ways to win this race, but which will you choose?

Registration is available on the OBRA website or at This Link. Your participation goes a long way to keep road racing alive in Oregon. And if there's something I can do to make participation easier let me know.
View the START LIST and see if any of your friends have JOINED THE QUEST!

Additional info available at valkyr.cc
Lots of people ask me "Travis what can I do to help?"
THE KING NEEDS VOLUNTEERS TO MAKE THIS RACE HAPPEN! Please consider volunteering to drive a lead or follow car. It's actually really easy and the person on the radio tells you what to do. VOLUNTEER HERE

I'm sure I forgot things but hit me up! I'm easy to get ahold of. Post on social media that you have JOINED THE QUEST FOR THE SCEPTER! TAG @valkyrcycling

Travis Richardson
Official Thiq Crit Daddie, Unconfirmed Maniac

KingsValleyRRPDF2.pdf