First Friday Bike Rides

Giovanni Cafiso

Mar 31, 2023, 12:30:36 AM3/31/23
to obra...@obra.org
Hello OBRA -

My daughter Stella and I have organized a ride / clinic series to encourage group riding in general and will share tips for proper bike handling skills.
Teammates and OBRA members alike have offered to pitch in and share their knowledge to riders of all ages.
If you know someone who would benefit from attending or are interested in sharing what you know, please reach out.
We will meet up at Healy Heights Park every 1st Friday of the month at 5pm starting April 7th through October 6th. Rides will last about an hour.
See flyer attached.

Tailwinds!

Giovanni and Stella

Yellow Illustration Fun Bike Poster.pdf