FS: Fuji Roubaix 1.3 C size XS/S, $300

Colin Rowan

May 14, 2024, 6:04:56 PMMay 14
to obra...@obra.org
Hi all,
Very very low mile 2013 Fuji Roubaix 1.3 C, size XS/ S in excellent condition. Maybe less than 500 miles on it.
It has a 50cm tt, and 46cm seat tube. Current owner is 5'2" and it fits her well.
Shimano 105 10s kit w Oval brand 50/34 crankset. All stock as listed in link below except for swapped 75mm stem.
This is a great bike: light, comfortable, good looking, even 11 years on. I asked the owner how she would describe the bike: "it's as nimble as a squirrel.”  I can’t verify that, but I imagine it’s laterally stiff and vertically compliant.
$300

Please reply off list, thanks!
Colin

--