Mt. Tabor Race Series Week 5 - Episode V, The Duffpire Strikes Back

Jake Witty

Jun 25, 2024, 10:28:55 AMJun 25
to OBRA Chat

Great week last week y'all. My favorite subjects, Brian and Bob, were not around last week so they sent in John Sullivan to try and spread the points.

Please email Kevin,
thom...@loswego.k12.or.us, and myself to let us know if you can volunteer. We always need volunteers, the race can't happen without you and we appreciate the help from our supportive community.

Set up 4:15 to 5:15

marshal 5:15 to 6:15

marshal 6:15 to 7:15

marshal 7:15 to end

clean up 8:00 to 9:00

River City as always continues to sling glizzy's and fries for your enjoyment, please support them for all of your bike needs to keep you riding. There are quite a few RCB racers in a lot of the fields, give them a big shout each lap. Lauren and New Belgium will not be here this week, so please plan accordingly!

Stefano always brings the fresh threads, snag 'em.

LAST BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING

- We only need one waiver for the series.  You do not need to do a second if you have signed one for us.

Online registration will close on Tuesday at 5 pm.  Registering online means you can go straight to the start line and do not need to check in at the registration table.

Another big thank you to our sponsors River City Bicycles, Bart’s Barber Shop, Bob’s Red Mill, Nossa Familia Coffee, Biciclista, and New Belgium Brewing.

Kevin and Krew

Breachwalker_Yoda SUllivan.jpg

Jake Witty

Jun 25, 2024, 6:49:29 PMJun 25
to OBRA Chat
Hi All -

Friendly reminder
Online registration will close on tonight at 5 pm.  Registering online means you can go straight to the start line and do not need to check in at the registration table.
Please email Kevin, thom...@loswego.k12.or.us, and myself to let us know if you can volunteer. We always need volunteers, the race can't happen without you and we appreciate the help from our supportive community.

Thanks,