Bend's Tuesday Night Rubber Mallet: Rolls out from Webcyclery - 7/2 @ 5:30PM

David Caplan

Jul 1, 2024, 1:55:03 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to OBRA Chat
The Rubber Mallet will roll out at 5:30PM on 7/2 from Webcyclery at 157 NW Franklin Ave

Come join us for a fun and spirited group ride. We emphasize safety, good on-road cycling manners, and riding cooperatively. We will have 2-3 regroupings. Average speed is 19-20mph. If you feel the need to go harder, I suggest you join in with the Tuesday Night Hammerfest.

The Rubber Mallet alternates between three different routes, two rolling, and one climbing/descending.

7/2: Twin Bridges CCW:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29660740
Regroups at OB Reilly intersection, highway crossing, and top of west side of Twin Bridges

7/9Twin Bridges CW, TJ's route, with bonus summit finish:
Regroups: Tyler&Tumalo Res, highway crossing, top of east side of Twin Bridges.
(we will be alternating TJ's route with the traditional CW route.)

7/16
Climbing route. Up to Sunriver Cutoff
Regroups at turn-around points before descents.

Ride on!

David Caplan

Jul 2, 2024, 10:43:16 AM (14 hours ago) Jul 2
to OBRA Chat, David Caplan
FYI, I will not be there tomorrow night. Have a great ride.