FREE: Kids 11k mtb shoes, Carbon rd shoes (sz 45), 700c road + gravel tires, 26" tubes

Conor Fitzgerald

Nov 25, 2022, 4:55:28 PM11/25/22
to OBRA Chat
Hey All,

Trying to clear out the garage and this stuff needs to go:

Louis Garneau Course 2LS Boa Carbon Road Shoes (size 45, black/red).  I wear a 45 Shimano, these might be slightly shorter..  Lots of miles on them, but they're free.

Five Ten kids MTB shoes, black, size 11k

4 x 26" MTB tubes.  Most for ~2.3" tire

4 x Continental GP 4000s II (3 x 23c, 1 x 25c)  Ridden but with life left

2 x Continental Speed Ride 700 x 42c.  File tread center with small knobbies on the side.  I loved these, I just don't have a bike for them anymore.

1 x Schwalbe Mondial Marathon 700 x 35c.  Wire bead commuterish tire w/ reflective sidewalls.  Use it for the Oregon Outback 7 years ago, never flatted.

Cyclists Training Bible by Joe Friel

I'm in Cedar Mill near Tumwater middle school  Reply off list.

Thanks,

Conor