2021 Giant Revolt Advanced 0 Small - $2,700 OBO

Jeff Hwang

Mar 26, 2023, 5:44:23 PM3/26/23
to OBRA Chat
Selling my 2021 Giant Revolt Advanced 0 size Small. Overall in EXCELLENT condition. Purchased in late spring of 2021, and has less than 250 miles on it according to my Strava. Here’s a link to the geometry and specs:

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/us/revolt-advanced-0-2021

All parts are stock except for the wheels (brand new Bontrager Paradigm SL tubeless), tires (brand new Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite tubeless 32mm), saddle (brand new Bontrager Verse Short Comp 155mm width), and handlebar (Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR 42cm wide).

IMG_2712.jpg
IMG_2709.jpg
IMG_2715.jpg
IMG_2713.jpg