FS: OPEN Min.D Frameset - Size Medium

Dan Williams

Nov 28, 2022, 3:41:47 PM11/28/22
to OBRA Chat
OPEN Cycles Min.D Frameset.
  • Size Medium (roughly a 54cm but see the link below).
  • 2X version with FD mount.
  • Includes Frame, Fork, Headset, Seatmast Topper, Thru Axles, BB for SRAM DUB, and Misc Frame Bits.
  • In excellent condition with just some minor signs of use.
  • Seatmast is still very long, leaving plenty of range for normal saddle heights for this size of bike.
  • Fits 32s and builds into a superlight climber or all-rounder quite easily. Ride quality is exceptional. I have the XL version and love it (bought this frameset for my spouse and they want a gravel'r instead). This is the perfect bike to "Chase Lions" with..

$2250 cash/local in Portland, or will ship in the PNW at cost.

Can help source parts and wheels for a full build if needed.

Please email directly with questions, for pics, etc.

Dan Williams

Dec 4, 2022, 12:22:25 PM12/4/22
to OBRA Chat, Dan Williams
Still available - price drop to $2100..