FS: Garmin Epix (Gen 2) Watch, Sapphire - Black Ti

Marcus Hughes

Nov 29, 2022, 11:53:21 AM11/29/22
to OBRA Chat
Hey OBRA,

I've got an Epix (Gen 2) watch that I've owned since Feb. 2022 in great condition.  A few small scratches on the corners of the metal bezel that I never notice while wearing it.  No screen blemishes.  Beautiful AMOLED display and great battery life.

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/p/760778/pn/010-02582-10

Offering to OBRA members for $550 before posting to other channels.

-Marcus
20221129_084019.jpg
20221129_084033.jpg

Marcus Hughes

Dec 21, 2022, 11:54:07 AM12/21/22
to OBRA Chat
Update: for $550, I'm willing to install a brand new Garmin watch band ($50 for new bands from Garmin). The band is from a Fenix 6 I think, so not the exact same style.

Without the new band: $525

New watch for Christmas, anyone?

-Marcus