Hoot 'n Holler - fun cross bookend!!

Aaron A

Nov 27, 2022, 1:18:17 AM11/27/22
to OBRA Chat
Just submitting a rave review for anyone who want's a little more CX fun before the offseason: go to the south valley for Hoot 'n Holler! Clara and company put together an incredibly fun course (maybe my favorite of the year?) with hills, open gravel for passing, flowy singletrack, and some proper barriers. There are pretty views, a bonfire, tamale/taco truck, and cyclocross friends to hang out with. Go race tomorrow or next weekend!

Derek Hoenisch

Nov 27, 2022, 2:34:58 PM11/27/22
to Aaron A, OBRA Chat
Clara and crew Do put in a great race !!!!

Sent from my iPhone