Re: Week 3 Homework

1 view

Sean Montgomery

Feb 15, 2012, 5:55:38 PM2/15/12
to Sheiva Rezvani, mobileweb...@nyu.edu
I've never seen this before, but assuming you're on a Mac, googling the error seems to get a lot of hits that might help.
-Sean

2012/2/15 Sheiva Rezvani <sr1...@nyu.edu>
Dear fellow mobile web-bers,
Is anyone on the floor at the moment & able to help me out?  I am getting the following error (attached) when I try to open eclipse,
"The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its
companion shared library."

It was working fine in class. I would really appreciate some quick help!

Thanks!
Sheiva

2012/2/11 Martín Bravo <bravo...@gmail.com>
For those of you somewhat familiar and not so familiar with javascript, this interactive tutorial is really good and even fun.

—MB

www.bravomartin.cl
tumblr.bravomartin.cl

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Sean Montgomery <sm4...@nyu.edu> wrote:
Hi All,

I sent out this week's Homework info via our google group - http://groups.google.com/a/nyu.edu/group/mobileweb2012-group?hl=en
If you didn't get it, you might need to accept your invitation.

Cheers,
Sean