Re: Testing application on phone, not emulator

Sean Montgomery

Feb 15, 2012, 9:12:19 PM2/15/12
to Meghan Hoke, mobileweb...@nyu.edu
We will cover phone programming tomorrow in class. You need to turn on USB debugging on your phone, which can be done on your phone in settings>applications>development. Some devices need to be unplugged from your computer to make that setting change. I don't think the message you're getting will be a problem, but I haven't seen it before. What does google say?
Cheerio,
Sean

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Meghan Hoke <megha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering how to get my program to run on my phone, not just the emulator. Also, when I plug in my phone, I get a message on my computer screen (attached image) and my phone starts to charge. Will this affect whether I can upload my file to phone or not?

Thanks,
Meghan

(Also, a reminder, I am in CA this week and won't be in class tomorrow.)