Re: Questions for mobile Web

Sean Montgomery

Feb 23, 2012, 9:37:50 AM2/23/12
to Yoonjo Choi, mobileweb...@nyu.edu
Hi Yoonjo,

I'm cc-ing the group on this.
There are different ways to approach this as per my response to Evan - https://groups.google.com/a/nyu.edu/group/mobileweb2012-group/browse_thread/thread/648d3f03c2ff332f?hl=en#
You can put the files wherever you want for your organization system. Putting them directly in assets and linking to "./mypage.html" works.
If you search for "html button link" you'll find several options including adding: ONCLICK="window.location.href='http://www.computerhope.com'"

Sean

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Yoonjo Choi <yc1...@nyu.edu> wrote:
Hi Sean,

I ran into some basic questions about making pages for my app.
I made the main page for my app and now want to make other pages.
When I make this page, do I save the html file in the same place as the other html file(in my case the main page html)?
or should I make a totally different folder and place it in there? If I do, would it be inside the assets folder that is already there?

Also, how do I make a button to reach that page? Is it just a link?

Thank you.

Yoonjo

Sean Montgomery

Feb 23, 2012, 9:38:46 AM2/23/12
to Yoonjo Choi, mobileweb...@nyu.edu
Whoops, correction:
Putting them directly in assets/www/ and linking to "./mypage.html" works.