Upcoming MIAP Info Sessions: Nov 1, 6, 28 + Dec 1

Niki Korth

Oct 31, 2023, 9:07:29 AM10/31/23
to miap-new...@nyu.edu
Institute - CS - MIAP - Irma - Tisch LogoX.png

miap2017-5 (1).jpg

MIAP Info Sessions

The Moving Image Archiving and Preservation (MIAP) Master of Arts program is hosting virtual information sessions for prospective students on the following dates (all times are U.S. Eastern time).

Wednesday, November 1 - 6:00 AM
Monday, November 6 - 6:00 PM
Tuesday, November 28 - 12:00 PM
Friday, December 1 -  12:00 PM

RSVP HERE!

Please join us to learn about the field of moving image archiving and preservation and our exciting interdisciplinary graduate degree program within the Martin Scorsese Department of Cinema Studies at NYU Tisch School of the Arts. Session topics will include: the MIAP application process, curriculum, faculty, internship program, and the professional outcomes of MIAP alumni.

These events will be held virtually on Zoom. Please RSVP here prior to the event date. You will receive login information via email from tisch.pre...@nyu.edu the day before each event. (Please check your spam folder if you have not received a link by the event date.)
Feel free to forward this email to anyone who might be interested in learning more about MIAP.

For more information, please visit our website: https://tisch.nyu.edu/cinema-studies/miap

NYU provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities. Please submit your request for accommodations for events and services at least two weeks before the date of your accommodation need. Although we can't guarantee accommodation requests received less than two weeks before the event, you should still contact us and we will do our best to meet your accommodation needs.

Copyright © 2023 NYU Martin Scorsese Department of Cinema Studies, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

--
Niki Korth (she/her/tema)
Academic Program Manager
Moving Image Archiving and Preservation | MIAP
Martin Scorsese Department of Cinema Studies
Tisch School of the Arts | New York University
665 Broadway, Room 637; New York, NY 10003