Fwd: NYU MIAP Info Session! Dec 15th | RSVP Today! | Fall 2022 Admission

tisch.preservation

Dec 9, 2021, 2:48:44 PM12/9/21

image.png

MIAP Info Session

The Moving Image Archiving and Preservation (MIAP)  Master of Arts program will host a virtual information session for prospective students on Wednesday, December 15th at 12:00PM EST

Please join us to learn about the field of moving image archiving and preservation and about our exciting interdisciplinary graduate degree program within the Department of Cinema Studies at NYU Tisch School of the Arts. Session topics will include the MIAP application process, curriculum, faculty, internship program, and the professional outcomes of MIAP alumni.

After the session at 1:00PM, we will host a Q&A event on our Instagram Stories (@nyumiap) covering questions about Fall ‘22 admission. Submit your questions now via tisch.pre...@nyu.edu or via stories the day of the event.

This event will be held virtually on Zoom. Please RSVP here prior to the event date. You will receive video login information via email from tisch.pre...@nyu.edu the day before each event. (Please check your spam folder if you have not received a link by the event date.)

Feel free to forward this email to anyone who might be interested in learning more about MIAP.

For more event information, please visit our website: https://tisch.nyu.edu/cinema-studies/miap

NYU Tisch School of the Arts provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities. Requests for accommodations should be made at least two weeks before the date of the event when possible. Click here to make an accommodation request.

Copyright © 2020 NYU Cinema Studies, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

--

Jess Cayer (pronouns: she/her)
Academic Program Manager