One week! Home Movie Day - Sat, Oct 16 @ 1pm - NYU MIAP AMIA Chapter Event

Jess Cayer

Oct 8, 2021, 8:00:19 AM10/8/21
to tisch.preservation
Dear MIAP Community,

Please see information from MIAP's AMIA Student Chapter about Home Movie Day on next Saturday, October 16, 2021 below:

"Join the NYU student chapter of the Association of Moving Image Archivists in celebrating Home Movie Day! AMIA@NYU and Queens Memory (@queensmemory) are collecting questions about how to care for your home movies. Ask us anything you want to know about film, tape, even iPhone videos and we will answer them live on Instagram on Saturday, October 16. Reach out at nyu....@gmail.com or @amiaatnyu on Instagram and Twitter, and tune in to @queensmemory on 10/16 at 1pm to share our love for home movies!"

Home Movie Day Poster 1.png

--

Jess Cayer (pronouns: she/her)
Academic Program Manager

--

Jess Cayer (pronouns: she/her)
Academic Program Manager
665 Broadway, Room 637, New York, NY 10012
Moving Image Archiving and Preservation (MIAP
Tisch | Cinema Studies |  @NYUMIAP
Candidate, Masters of Public Administration, NYU Wagner

Jess Cayer

Oct 15, 2021, 1:26:49 PM10/15/21
to tisch.preservation
Just sending a reminder about tomorrow's NYU AMIA Student Chapter/Queens Memory  partnership event for Home Movie Day! See below.