Join us! NYU MIAP Info Session 10/25 @ 9:00AM EST | RSVP Today! | Fall 2023 Admission

NYU's MIAP Program - Moving Image Archiving & Preservation

Oct 24, 2022, 10:35:56 AM10/24/22
to tisch.preservation

There is still time to RSVP for our info session tomorrow at 9:00am
Please note the session is at 9:00am and NOT at 11:00am.

image.png

MIAP Info Sessions

The Moving Image Archiving and Preservation (MIAP)  Master of Arts program will host virtual information sessions for prospective students on Tuesday, October 25 at 9:00 am EST.

Please join us to learn about the field of moving image archiving and preservation and about our exciting interdisciplinary graduate degree program within the Department of Cinema Studies at NYU Tisch School of the Arts. Session topics will include the MIAP application process, curriculum, faculty, internship program, and the professional outcomes of MIAP alumni.

These events will be held virtually on Zoom. Please RSVP here prior to the event date. You will receive video login information via email from tisch.pre...@nyu.edu the day before each event. (Please check your spam folder if you have not received a link by the event date.)

Feel free to forward this email to anyone who might be interested in learning more about MIAP.

For more event information, please visit our website: https://tisch.nyu.edu/cinema-studies/miap

NYU provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities. Please submit your request for accommodations for events and services at least two weeks before the date of your accommodation need. Although we can't guarantee accommodation requests received less than two weeks before the event, you should still contact us and we will do our best to meet your accommodation needs.

Request accommodations

--

Jess Cayer (pronouns: she/her)
Academic Program Manager