Subject Analysis Committee, ALA Annual (virtual), June 8-10

Sherman Clarke

May 8, 2022, 9:40:49 PM5/8/22
to ARLIS/NA Committee on Cataloging, arlis...@nyu.edu
The Annual meeting of the ALA Subject Analysis Committee is scheduled for June 8, 9, and 10, from 3-5 pm each day. Agenda has not yet been released.

SAC Public Space on ALA Connect:
The rest of the Midwinter reports never got posted to the SAC Public Space but I hope the Annual reports will get posted.

If you are an ALA Core member and sign into Connect, I think you'll be able to see a lot more reports at:

No, I can't believe how difficult ALA makes it for us liaisons from non-ALA groups to share with our constituencies.

Sherman Clarke
ARLIS/NA liaison to SAC

Sherman Clarke

May 14, 2022, 4:08:50 PM5/14/22
to arlis...@nyu.edu, Sherman Clarke, ARLIS/NA Committee on Cataloging
SAC registration link (please note especially that the time is ALA time, aka Central).

--------

SAC's 2022 June meeting has been scheduled for June 8, 9, 10 from 2-4 pm Central each day.  It is a virtual meeting and here is the registration link where you only have to sign up once for all three days:

ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/....

Hope to see you there!

(from Candy Riley, co-chair)