fixing the ISNI records for Paul and Rachel Mellon

Sherman Clarke

Feb 19, 2021, 10:10:04 AM2/19/21
to arlis...@nyu.edu
If you click on the ISNI link on the bottom of Paul Mellon's Wikipedia page
you are taken to an ISNI entry for his wife Rachel Lambert Mellon that mixes in stuff for Paul Mellon.
ISN:0000000102868151 (pasted in below)
There's another ISNI record for Mrs Mellon: https://isni.org/isni/0000000381551762

I wish I knew enough about ISNI to fix this, but I don't even know if any of this is ok. I don't think the stuff about Mr and Mrs Mellon should be in "Names" section of the record but are probably appropriate in the "Related names" section. It doesn't make sense that the Names and Related names should be the same.

Sherman

ISNI:
0000 0001 0286 8151
https://isni.org/isni/0000000102868151
Name:
Lambert, Rachel Lowe
Mellon, Bunny
Mellon, Paul
Mellon, Paul (American patron, 1907-1999)
Mellon, Paul (Mrs)
Mellon, Rachel Lambert
Mellon, Rachel Lambert Lloyd
Paul Mellon
Paul Mellon (American racehorse owner)
Paul Mellon (Amerikaans ondernemer (1907-1999))
Paul Mellon (Entrepreneur, collectionneur d'art, philanthrope, propriétaire d'écurie)
Paul Mellon (US-amerikanischer Unternehmer, Philanthrop und Kunstmäzen)
ポール・メロン
Dates:
1907-1999

ISNI:
0000 0003 8155 1762
Name:
Lambert Mellon, Rachel
Lambert, Rachel Lowe
Mellon, Bunny
MellonPaul
MellonPaul (Mrs)
Mellon, Rachel Lambert
Mellon, Rachel Lambert Lloyd
Rachel Lambert Mellon
Rachel Lambert Mellon (American horticulturalist and philanthropist)
Rachel Lambert Mellon (Amerikaans kunstverzamelaarster (1910-2014))
Rachel Lambert Mellon (US-amerikanische Landschaftsarchitektin, Philanthropin und Kunstsammlerin)
Dates:
1910-2014