ALA reports: PCC

Sherman Clarke

Feb 20, 2021, 10:03:45 PM2/20/21
to arlis...@nyu.edu, ARL...@lsv.arlisna.org, Cataloging and Metadata Standards Committee (CaMS)
ALA Midwinter programs (held virtually) are strewn across the calendar in January and February 2021. My notes from the Program for Cooperative Cataloging Virtual Meeting on February 19 are now posted on artcataloging.net and other reports as available will be posted there.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Sherman Clarke
independent art cataloger and librarian
part-time at Alfred University and Avery Index

P.S. I thought the arlis-cpdg list at nyu.edu would be disappearing but it just changed to a Google group and its address lost "lists" from the web location. If you are not on arlis-cpdg (cataloging problems discussion group) and want to be, let me know and I'll add you (or, if you prefer, send you an invitation to join).