Applications open for NYLC's Youth as Solutions!

1 view

Miranda Taylor

Jul 2, 2024, 3:37:47 PMJul 2
to K12-SL listserv

Adult Email Header (2).png

Youth as Solutions is your chance to equip your young people with leadership skills this school year! Through this self-paced service-learning program, Leadership Teams – consisting of at least two young people in grades 6-12 and an adult mentor from a public school, school district, government entity, or nonprofit – positively impact their communities by addressing one of these impact areas: education equity, community health, environmental justice, or civics and democracy.

When you join Youth as Solutions, you get:
✨ All materials, templates, trainings, and support to level up your team's experience
✨ Funds ($250-$1,000) to implement your project and service activities
✨ High-quality professional development for you
✨ Youth leadership skill development for your young people
✨ Connection to a national group of changemakers
✨ And more!

You can learn more, check out all requirements, and apply here. Applications are due by Friday, Sept. 13!
-------
Want to join Youth as Solutions but still have questions? Register to attend one of our upcoming Q&A sessions for a program overview, meet our team, and get your pressing questions answered! Join us on Aug. 7 or Sept. 10 by registering here.