Update on Round Table

1 view

John Mansel-Pleydell

Jan 15, 2019, 8:47:08 AM1/15/19
to Northwest Ohio STEAM Coalition
Thank you to those of you who have noted that our STEAM Showcase will be on the first day of the Google Summit at Kalahari.

We have decided to continue with the event as planned. We are sorry to have to make you decide between two great events but felt that since we have already had presenters accept that date that we need to keep it the same.

If you cannot make the event, please talk to your administrators and see if there is another teacher who would like to participate. This will be a great opportunity for those thinking about STEAM and how it might fit into their teaching schedule, to see working examples of how it is being used by our local schools.

--
Thanks,
John

John Mansel-Pleydell M.Ed
Instructional Services Supervisor
Google for Education Certified Trainer
GEG Northwest Ohio Leader
Northern Buckeye Education Council

Toll Free: 1-800-472-5475 (dial 1) then  2541
Phone: 419-267-2541 (direct)
Email: mple...@nwoca.org
Website: http://mpleydell.nwoca.org

View my online calendar